Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Test is Now READY

Random Thought: "Looks like it's just you and me. You.... and me."

I really, really enjoyed this game. I tend to just go for total immersion whenever I play a game, so with each moral decision I was wringing my hands trying to decide how I would decide what I was going to do. Well, except for the fact that I am such a goodie two-shoes about my gaming characters that self-sacrifice seemed pretty basic and obvious to me, but that's just my gaming nature. I did have a lot of trouble with the train decision, however. I even woke up my husband to ask him what he'd do in that situation, because the decision for me alone was too stressful. And that's the kind of emotion that this game wants to evoke.

The game was short and had little backstory, but I think it's evidence that you don't need to put months and months into a game if you have polish and direction. I also enjoyed the evaluation conclusion at the end, it was nice to get a wrapup.

8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment